trivago N.V. (TRVG) PT Raised to $3 at Truist Securities
- Futures dip after S&P 500, Dow hit record closing highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- UK to Intervene on National Security Grounds on NVIDIA (NVDA) and Arm Deal
- GameStop (GME) announces George Sherman will be stepping down as CEO
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
Truist Securities raised its price target on trivago N.V. (NASDAQ: TRVG) to $3.00 (from $2.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vista Outdoor (VSTO) PT Raised to 'Street High' $49 at B.Riley Into EPS
- Exide Industries Ltd. (EXID:IN) PT Lowered to INR238 at Goldman Sachs
- MTY Food Group Inc. (MTY:CN) (MTYFF) PT Raised to Cdn$52 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!