trivago N.V. (TRVG) PT Lowered to $2.30 at SunTrust
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil extends losses in volatile trade as Delta variant angst spreads
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
SunTrust analyst Naved Khan lowered the price target on trivago N.V. (NASDAQ: TRVG) to $2.30 (from $2.50) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- trivago N.V. (TRVG) PT Lowered to $3.60 at Mizuho Securities
- Koninklijke DSM N.V. (DSMN:AS) (KDSKF) PT Raised to EUR185 at Goldman Sachs
- Klepierre SA (LI:FP) (KLPEF) PT Raised to EUR20 at Goldman Sachs, Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!