c3.ai (AI) PT Lowered to $19 at Canaccord Genuity
- Wall Street closes lower as the Fed pounds rate hike drum
- AMD Shares Down 2% on Disappointing Q3 Preliminary Results
- Musk Failed to Convince Twitter (TWTR) to Lower the Deal Price - Reports
- Fed's Kashkari: 'quite a ways away' from pausing rate hikes
- Citi Says Buy US and UK Equities, Sees 18% Upside in Global Equities to End-2023
Canaccord Genuity analyst David Hynes Jr. lowered the price target on c3.ai (NYSE: AI) to $19.00 (from $23.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Air Liquide: Free Translation of Declaration to AMF on Number of Shares & Voting Rights
- Aperam SA (APAM:NA) (APEMY) PT Lowered to EUR28 at Barclays
- HSBC Downgrades CIFI (884:HK) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!