argenx SE (ARGX) PT Lowered to $374 at JMP Securities
- Wall Street heads for subdued start as Netflix, oil drop
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence hits reflation trades
- Manchester United (MANU) Stock Falls as European Super League Collapses Amid Huge Fans Backlash
JMP Securities analyst Jason Butler lowered the price target on argenx SE (NASDAQ: ARGX) to $374.00 (from $421.00) while maintaining a Market Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) PT Raised to $204 as Goldman Sachs Sees S&P Discount Unwarranted
- Travelers (TRV) PT Raised to $163 at RBC Capital As Record Catastrophe Losses Offset by Margins and Reserves
- People\'s Insurance Co Group of China Ltd. (A-Shares) (601319:CH) PT Raised to RMB2.80 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!