a2 Milk Co (A2M:AU) (ACOPF) PT Lowered to AUD8.20 at CLSA
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record high
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar slips after Fed's Powell downplays inflation fears
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CLSA analyst Richard Barwick lowered the price target on a2 Milk Co (A2M:AU) (OTC: ACOPF) to AUD8.20 (from AUD8.50) while maintaining a Underperform (4) rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades Suruga Bank Ltd (8358:JP) (SRGBF) to Underweight
- POSCO (005490:KS) PT Raised to KRW470,000 at JPMorgan
- Rockhopper Exploration Plc. (RKH:LN) (RCKHF) PT Raised to GBP0.29 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!