a2 Milk Co (A2M:AU) (ACOPF) PT Lowered to AUD8.20 at CLSA
- Wall Street closes lower on inflation jitters
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CLSA analyst Richard Barwick lowered the price target on a2 Milk Co (A2M:AU) (OTC: ACOPF) to AUD8.20 (from AUD8.50) while maintaining a Underperform (4) rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades PT PP (Persero) Tbk (PTPP:IJ) (PTPPF) to Neutral
- BPER Banca (BPE:IM) PT Raised to EUR2.55 at Goldman Sachs
- Shin-Etsu Chemical Co Ltd. (4063:JP) (SHECY) PT Raised to JPY23,200 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!