Zions Bancorp (ZION) PT Raised to $58 at Morgan Stanley
- S&P 500, Nasdaq open higher; Amex, Honeywell weigh on Dow
- No Surprises in President Biden's Reported Capital Gains Proposal, a 28% Rate Looks Most Likely - Goldman Sachs
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Beats Q1 Estimates Amid 'Robust Ad Environment,' Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
Morgan Stanley analyst Ken Zerbe raised the price target on Zions Bancorp (NASDAQ: ZION) to $58.00 (from $53.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Carlisle (CSL) PT Raised to $205 at Jefferies on Improving Demand Trends and Capital Deployment
- Zions Bancorp (ZION) PT Raised to $56 at Wells Fargo
- SAP (SAP:GR) (SAP) PT Raised to EUR145 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!