Zions Bancorp (ZION) PT Lowered to $54 at UBS
- European shares climb higher; oil hit by China demand concerns
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Square (SQ) to Acquire Afterpay for $29B in All Stock Deal
- Oil prices hit by concern over Chinese economy and higher supply
- Dollar resumes downtrend after worst week since May
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS analyst Brock Vandervliet lowered the price target on Zions Bancorp (NASDAQ: ZION) to $54.00 (from $56.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zions Bancorp (ZION) PT Raised to $68 at Morgan Stanley
- Barclays Downgrades TUI AG (TUI1:GR) (TUIFY) to Underweight
- Lonza Group AG (LONN:SW) (LZAGY) PT Raised to CHF745 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!