Zebra Technologies (ZBRA) PT Raised to $420 at Morgan Stanley, Following Earnings
- S&P 500, Dow open at record peak as investors eye tech earnings
- Facebook (FB) Stock Gains Despite Missing on Q3 Revenue and Q4 Guidance, Analysts Lower PTs But Remain Positive as IDFA Headwinds Though Not as Bad as Feared
- DraftKings (DKNG) Surges 7% After Saying It Won't Bid for Entain (GMVHF)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c, Revenue Misses, Updates FY EPS Guidance
- Morgan Stanley Reiterates Overweight and $1,200 PT on Tesla (TSLA) But Says Don't Expect Shares to Trade up to Such a Level in NT
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Morgan Stanley analyst Meta A. Marshall raised the price target on Zebra Technologies (NASDAQ: ZBRA) to $420.00 (from $415.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Charles Schwab Corp. (SCHW) EPS Could Hit $7 Triggering a Higher Multiple, PT Raised to $115 at Morgan Stanley
- Zebra Technologies Named to Newsweek’s 2021 List of America’s Most Loved Workplaces
- HSBC Downgrades Sobha Ltd (SOBHA:IN) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!