ZTO Express (ZTO) PT Raised to $45 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street ends near flat on cautious note ahead of Fed
- DraftKings (DKNG) made a $20B cash and stock offer for Entain - CNBC
- Buy the Dip in Tech Stocks - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL): Analysts Weigh in on iPhone 13 'Lengthy' Delivery Times, US Customers Facing Up to 5 Weeks Wait for Pro and Pro Max
- Dollar eases from near 1-month high as Fed, Evergrande eyed
Goldman Sachs raised its price target on ZTO Express (NYSE: ZTO) to $45.00 (from $40.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SCG Packaging PCL (SCGP:TB) PT Raised to THB69 at Macquarie
- China Yuhua Education Corp. (6169:HK) PT Lowered to HK$6.70 at CLSA
- Premier Investments Ltd. (PMV:AU) PT Lowered to AUD26.28 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!