Yum! Brands (YUM) PT Raised to $134 at Wells Fargo
- Wall St ends higher as Fed signals bond-buying taper soon
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4; Fed maintains Treasury, MBS purchases but says moderation in pace may 'soon be warranted'
- Toast (TOST) IPO Opens Up 63%, Pushing Valuation to Nearly $33B
- Facebook (FB) Shares Hit After Warning on Impact of Apple's (AAPL) Privacy Changes
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
Wells Fargo analyst Roger Read raised the price target on Yum! Brands (NYSE: YUM) to $134.00 (from $125.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yum! Brands's (YUM) KFC CEO to Step Down; Current COO Sabir Sami Appointed as new CEO
- Credit Suisse Downgrades AC Energy Corp (ACEN:PM) to Underperform
- Pan Pacific International Holdings Corp (7532:JP) (DQJCY) PT Lowered to JPY3,000 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!