Yum! Brands (YUM) PT Raised to $107 at Wells Fargo
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Wells Fargo analyst Roger Read raised the price target on Yum! Brands (NYSE: YUM) to $107.00 (from $94.00) while maintaining a Equal Weight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Uni-President China Holdings Ltd. (220:HK) (UNPSF) PT Lowered to HK$8.80 at Morgan Stanley
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Great Wall Motor Co Ltd. (2333:HK) (GWLLF) to Overweight
- LPKF Laser & Electronics AG (LPK:GR) PT Lowered to EUR31 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!