Yelp (YELP) PT Raised to $33 at Citi
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Citi analyst Mark May raised the price target on Yelp (NYSE: YELP) to $33.00 (from $28.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- First Gen Corporation (FGEN:PM) (FSGCY) PT Raised to PHP34 at Credit Suisse
- China Merchants Bank Co Ltd. (3968:HK) (CIHKY) PT Raised to HK$71.91 at Nomura/Instinet
- General Interface Solution (6456:TT) PT Raised to NT$158 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!