Yamada Holdings Co., Ltd (9831:JP) (YMDAF) PT Lowered to JPY600 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JPMorgan analyst Dairo Murata lowered the price target on Yamada Holdings Co., Ltd (9831:JP) (OTC: YMDAF) to JPY600.00 (from JPY630.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SUSE S.A. (SUSE:GR) PT Raised to EUR41 at Deutsche Bank
- The Hut Group (THG:LN) PT Lowered to GBP8.85 at Barclays
- Britvic Plc. (BVIC:LN) (BTVCY) PT Lowered to GBP9.10 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!