Y-mAbs Therapeutics (YMAB) PT Lowered to $67 at Wedbush, Following Earnings
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 fall as Amazon earnings disappoint
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
- Qualtrics International (XM) to Acquire Clarabridge
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Wedbush analyst David Nierengarten lowered the price target on Y-mAbs Therapeutics (NASDAQ: YMAB) to $67.00 (from $71.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cerner (CERN) PT Raised to $87 at Cantor Fitzgerald Following Earnings
- Telefonica S.A. (TEF:SM) (TEF) PT Lowered to EUR3.70 at Citi
- Toromont Industries Ltd (TIH:CN) (TMTNF) PT Raised to Cdn$115 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!