Xylem (XYL) PT Raised to $107 at Rosenblatt
- Wall St rises as earnings lift outlook
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Rosenblatt analyst Scott Graham raised the price target on Xylem (NYSE: XYL) to $107.00 (from $100.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Telenet Group Holding NV (TNET:BB) (TLGHF) PT Raised to EUR49 at JPMorgan, Following Earnings
- Bureau Veritas SA (BVI:FP) (BVRDF) PT Raised to EUR34 at Goldman Sachs, Following Earnings
- Nomad Royalty Company Ltd (NSR:CN) (NSRXF) PT Lowered to Cdn$13.50 at Cantor Fitzgerald, Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!