Xylem (XYL) PT Lowered to $63 at Rosenblatt
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
Rosenblatt analyst Scott Graham lowered the price target on Xylem (NYSE: XYL) to $63.00 (from $66.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- TotalEnergies SE (TTE:FP) (TTE) PT Lowered to EUR55 at JPMorgan
- Adecco Group AG (ADEN:SW) (AHEXY) PT Lowered to CHF61 at Goldman Sachs, Following Earnings
- Nomad Royalty Company Ltd (NSR:CN) (NSRXF) PT Lowered to Cdn$13.50 at Cantor Fitzgerald, Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!