Xerox (XRX) PT Raised to $17 at Citi
- S&P 500 hits record high on tech strength, earnings optimism
- Facebook (FB) Stock Gains Despite Missing on Q3 Revenue and Q4 Guidance, Analysts Lower PTs But Remain Positive as IDFA Headwinds Though Not as Bad as Feared
- DraftKings (DKNG) Surges 7% After Saying It Won't Bid for Entain (GMVHF)
- UPS (UPS) Stock Rallies 7% on Beat and Raise, Higher Margins Will Help Shares Says Analyst
- Morgan Stanley Reiterates Overweight and $1,200 PT on Tesla (TSLA) But Says Don't Expect Shares to Trade up to Such a Level in NT
Citi analyst Jim Suva raised the price target on Xerox (NYSE: XRX) to $17.00 (from $16.00) while maintaining a Sell rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Xerox Corp. (XRX) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c, Trims FY Revenue Guidance
- Aker BP (AKERBP:NO) (DETNF) PT Raised to NOK360 at Barclays
- ABN Amro (ABN:NA) (ABNRY) PT Raised to EUR15.60 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!