Xencor, Inc. (XNCR) PT Raised to $34 at Barclays
- Wall Street closes mixed, S&P 500 ends off record high
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- Exclusive-U.S. developing plan to require foreign visitors to be vaccinated -official
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
Barclays analyst Peter Lawson raised the price target on Xencor, Inc. (NASDAQ: XNCR) to $34.00 (from $31.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Xencor (XNCR) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.43
- Legal & General Group PLC (LGEN:LN) (LGGNF) PT Raised to GBP p 390 at Goldman Sachs
- New York Times (NYT) PT Raised to $47 at Guggenheim
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!