Worri Financial (316140:KS) (WF) PT Raised to KRW11,500 at CLSA
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CLSA analyst Jongmin Shim raised the price target on Worri Financial (316140:KS) (NYSE: WF) to KRW11,500.00 (from KRW11,000.00) while maintaining a Outperform (2) rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Northland Power Inc. (NPI:CN) (NPIFF) PT Lowered to Cdn$50 at TD Securities
- Extendicare Inc. (EXE:CN) (EXETF) PT Raised to Cdn$8 at TD Securities
- Uni-Select Inc. (UNS:CN) (UNIEF) PT Raised to Cdn$18 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!