Workhorse Group (WKHS) PT Lowered to $13 at B.Riley
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
- FAAMG Stocks Fall 32% on Average During 1st-Half of 2022
B.Riley analyst Ryan Pfingst lowered the price target on Workhorse Group (NASDAQ: WKHS) to $13.00 (from $14.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- DSV A/S (DSV:DC) (DSDVF) PT Lowered to DKK1,350 at BofA Securities
- Solaria Energia y Medio Ambiente SA (SLR:SM) PT Raised to EUR18.20 at UBS
- Nomura Downgrades EV Maker XPeng to Neutral, Prefers BYD and Li Auto Over Nio
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!