Workday (WDAY) PT Lowered to $325 at Evercore ISI
- Wall St dips as Fed decision looms; AMD boosts chipmakers
- Snap shares plunge 14% following Q4 report, warns of sales drop; analysts mostly bearish
- U.S. private payrolls growth slows in January amid severe weather - ADP
- BofA's top indicator projects S&P 500 at 4700 over the next 12 months
- AMD shares rise after Q4 report that beat expectations for revenue, EPS
Evercore ISI analyst Kirk Materne lowered the price target on Workday (NASDAQ: WDAY) to $325.00 (from $350.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BoA cuts Electronic Arts (EA) to neutral following poor 3Q report
- New York Community Bancorp (NYCB) PT Raised to $10 at BofA Securities
- State Street (STT) PT Raised to $96 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!