Woolworths Group Limited (WOW:AU) (WOLWF) PT Raised to AUD41.40 at Goldman Sachs
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Apple (AAPL) May Scrap iPhone Mini Next Year, New Lineup to Focus on Camera Quality, Says Top Analyst
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Goldman Sachs analyst Andrew McLennan raised the price target on Woolworths Group Limited (WOW:AU) (OTC: WOLWF) to AUD41.40 (from AUD39.90) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Upgrades Cisco (CSCO) to Outperform
- Entain PLC (ENT:LN) (GMVHF) PT Lowered to GBP18.50 at JPMorgan
- OCI NV (OCI:NA) PT Raised to EUR22 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!