WisdomTree Investments (WETF) PT Raised to $6.25 at Northland Capital Markets
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Northland Capital Markets analyst Mike Grondahl raised the price target on WisdomTree Investments (NASDAQ: WETF) to $6.25 (from $6.00) while maintaining a Market Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Downgrades j2 Global Communications (JCOM) to Neutral
- L'Oreal SA (OR:FP) (LRLCY) PT Lowered to EUR305 at Berenberg
- UPDATE: UBS Downgrades Southern Copper (SCCO) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!