Wintrust Financial (WTFC) PT Raised to $75 at UBS
- Square (SQ) to Acquire Afterpay for $29B in All Stock Deal
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
UBS analyst Brock Vandervliet raised the price target on Wintrust Financial (NASDAQ: WTFC) to $75.00 (from $66.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wintrust Financial (WTFC) PT Lowered to $88 at Truist Securities
- Hill-Rom Holdings (HRC) PT Raised to $148 at Morgan Stanley
- T. Rowe Price (TROW) PT Raised to $211 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!