Wintrust Financial (WTFC) PT Lowered to $88 at Truist Securities
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Truist Securities lowered its price target on Wintrust Financial (NASDAQ: WTFC) to $88.00 (from $92.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- IMI Plc. (IMI:LN) (IMIAY) PT Raised to GBP18 at Societe Generale
- Macquarie Upgrades Delta Electronics Inc. (2308:TT) to Outperform
- United Spirits Ltd. (UNSP:IN) PT Raised to INR580 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!