Wintrust Financial (WTFC) PT Lowered to $36 at UBS
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
UBS analyst Brock Vandervliet lowered the price target on Wintrust Financial (NASDAQ: WTFC) to $36.00 (from $69.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hong Kong Exchanges (388:HK) (HKXCY) PT Lowered to HK$565 at HSBC
- ON Semiconductor (ON) PT Raised to $57 at Susquehanna
- Drax Group Plc. (DRX:LN) (DRXGY) PT Raised to GBP5.50 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!