Williams-Sonoma (WSM) PT Raised to $215 at Cowen
- Tech mega-caps, chipmakers drag Nasdaq lower at open
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Brent oil nears $80 a barrel on tight supply
- Some Apple (AAPL) and Tesla (TSLA) Suppliers Suspend Production in China For a Few Days
Cowen analyst Max Rakhlenko raised the price target on Williams-Sonoma (NYSE: WSM) to $215.00 (from $210.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Repligen (RGEN) PT Raised to $368 at Craig-Hallum After NDR
- Harbour Energy PLC (HBR:LN) PT Raised to GBP4.20 at Canaccord Genuity
- Nuvei Corporation (NVEI:CN) (NUVCF) PT Raised to $140 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!