Williams-Sonoma (WSM) PT Raised to $215 at Cowen
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Cowen analyst Max Rakhlenko raised the price target on Williams-Sonoma (NYSE: WSM) to $215.00 (from $210.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Increasing unusual put option volume: BTBT ASHR SPRT VOO GDS OPK WSM KWEB WSM
- Pola Orbis Holdings Inc. (4927:JP) (PORBF) PT Lowered to JPY3,200 at CLSA
- SG Holdings Co Ltd (9143:JP) PT Raised to JPY3,585 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!