Williams-Sonoma (WSM) PT Raised to $144 at Credit Suisse
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Credit Suisse analyst Lavesh Hemnani raised the price target on Williams-Sonoma (NYSE: WSM) to $144.00 (from $117.00) while maintaining a Underperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM) PT Raised to $220 at Cowen Following Meetings
- Havells India (HAVL:IN) PT Raised to INR1,500 at JPMorgan
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Oppein Home Group Inc (603833:CH) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!