Williams-Sonoma (WSM) PT Raised to $144 at Credit Suisse
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil extends losses in volatile trade as Delta variant angst spreads
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
Credit Suisse analyst Lavesh Hemnani raised the price target on Williams-Sonoma (NYSE: WSM) to $144.00 (from $117.00) while maintaining a Underperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Koninklijke DSM N.V. (DSMN:AS) (KDSKF) PT Raised to EUR185 at Goldman Sachs
- NXP Semiconductors NV (NXPI) PT Raised to $222 at Mizuho Securities
- E.ON SE (EOAN:GR) (EONGY) PT Raised to EUR10 at Morgan Stanley, After Updating Risk Reward Scenario
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!