WillScot Mobile Mini Holdings Corp. (WSC) PT Lowered to $60 at Morgan Stanley
- S&P 500 and Nasdaq notch highest closes since early 2022
- U.S. economy adds 199,000 jobs in November
- Fed should 'lowball' rate cuts expectations next week says analyst after strong jobs data
- Bernstein's best idea for 2024? Short Tesla stock
- Analysts defend Broadcom as annual guidance falls short after FQ4 earnings beat
Morgan Stanley analyst Dillon Cumming lowered the price target on WillScot Mobile Mini Holdings Corp. (NASDAQ: WSC) to $60.00 (from $62.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Inditex (ITX:SM) (IDEXY) PT Raised to EUR43.50 at HSBC
- Airports of Thailand PCL (AOT:TB) (AIPUY) PT Lowered to THB74 at Morgan Stanley
- Kimberly-Clark de Mexico SAB de CV (KIMBERA:MM) PT Lowered to Peso38 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!