Westlake Chemical (WLK) PT Raised to $108 at Barclays
- Dow weighed down by IBM, risk-off sentiment; Nasdaq gains
- Tesla (TSLA) Beats EPS and Revenue Views on Improving Gross Margins, Analysts Praise Very Solid Quarter But Warn of 'Aggressive Valuation' as Stock 'Priced to Perfection'
- Trump Media To Go Public Via $1.7 Billion SPAC Deal, Aims to Fight the Big Tech
- Fed announces new rules that will prohibit purchase of individual securities, restrict active trading, and increase timeliness of reporting and public disclosure by Federal Reserve policymakers
- IBM (IBM) Stock Plunges 5% on Sales Miss, Q3 Results Seen as a Setback
Barclays analyst Michael Leithead raised the price target on Westlake Chemical (NYSE: WLK) to $108.00 (from $102.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA Securities Upgrades Westlake Chemical (WLK) to Buy
- North American Construction (NOA:CN) (NOA) PT Raised to Cdn$28 at Canaccord Genuity
- Silvercorp Metals Inc. (SVM:CN) (SVM) PT Lowered to Cdn$8 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!