Western Alliance Bancorporation (WAL) PT Raised to $56 at UBS
- Wall Street ends sharply lower in broad sell-off
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Has Strong Start with Positive Mix Skew - JP Morgan
- Lennar (LEN) Falls as Reported Q3 Revenue Beats, EPS Slightly Missed Estimates
- Royal Dutch Shell to Sell its Permian Business to ConocoPhillips (COP) for $9.5 Billion Cash
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
UBS analyst Brock Vandervliet raised the price target on Western Alliance Bancorporation (NYSE: WAL) to $56.00 (from $55.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Berenberg Downgrades BHP (BHP:LN) (BBL) to Hold
- Casino Guichard Perrachon SA (CO:FP) (CGUSY) PT Lowered to EUR28 at JPMorgan
- Asian Paints (APNT:IN) PT Raised to INR3,525 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!