Western Alliance Bancorporation (WAL) PT Raised to $56 at UBS
- World shares ride earnings to fresh high, dollar steady
- Oil prices edge higher as Delta variant spread caps gains
- Dollar trades near recent lows; kiwi climbs
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/03: (CERS) (NVTA) (ATVI) Higher; (ZY) (LPSN) (OSUR) Lower (more...)
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
UBS analyst Brock Vandervliet raised the price target on Western Alliance Bancorporation (NYSE: WAL) to $56.00 (from $55.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RingCentral (RNG) PT Raised to $300 at UBS, Shares Trade at Discount
- Jushi Holding (JUSHF) PT Lowered to $5.25 at Cantor Fitzgerald
- Elevate Credit Inc (ELVT) PT Raised to $5.60 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!