Western Alliance Bancorporation (WAL) PT Raised to $42 at Piper Sandler
- S&P 500 turns slightly higher after Fed statement
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent
- Apple (AAPL) Delivers Blowout Q3 Earnings but Shares Fall on Supply Chain Constraints, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- U.S. Senate to vote on infrastructure after bipartisan breakthrough
Piper Sandler analyst Matthew Clark raised the price target on Western Alliance Bancorporation (NYSE: WAL) to $42.00 (from $38.50) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ovintiv (OVV:CN) (OVV) PT Raised to $44 at TD Securities
- Euronet Worldwide (EEFT) PT Lowered to $165 at Needham & Company
- Celestica (CLS:CN) (CLS) PT Raised to $9.25 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!