Western Alliance Bancorporation (WAL) PT Raised to $125 at Wedbush, Following Earnings
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush analyst David J. Chiaverini raised the price target on Western Alliance Bancorporation (NYSE: WAL) to $125.00 (from $120.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SITC International Holdings Co Ltd (1308:HK) PT Raised to HK$47 at HSBC
- Toyota Motor (7203:JP) (TM) PT Raised to JPY12,500 at Credit Suisse
- CIMIC Group (CIM:AU) (LGTHF) PT Lowered to AUD27 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!