Western Alliance Bancorporation (WAL) PT Raised to $125 at Wedbush, Following Earnings
- S&P 500 backs off on weak telecom stocks despite strong retail earnings
- Walmart (WMT) Gains After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Bulled Up on 'Strong Q1 Results'
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Tesla (TSLA) Stuck as It Can't Deliver 10,000+ Cars From Its Fremont Factory Amid Supply Chain Issues - Report
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Now Almost Out of Wells Fargo (WFC), Invests Further into Verizon (VZ) and Kroger (KR), More Selling than Buying Says Analyst
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Wedbush analyst David J. Chiaverini raised the price target on Western Alliance Bancorporation (NYSE: WAL) to $125.00 (from $120.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Home Depot (HD) PT Raised to $386 at RBC Capital, Sales Should Be Stronger For Longer
- Quest Resource (QRHC) PT Raised to $6 at Roth Capital, Following Earnings
- Fisker (FSR) PT Lowered to $19 at R.F. Lafferty Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!