Western Alliance Bancorporation (WAL) PT Lowered to $60 at UBS
- Wall St edges higher as jobless claims fall, Robinhood weighs on Nasdaq
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises on Mideast tensions but virus concerns weigh
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS analyst Brock Vandervliet lowered the price target on Western Alliance Bancorporation (NYSE: WAL) to $60.00 (from $73.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dream Industrial (DIR-U:CN) (DREUF) PT Raised to Cdn$18 at TD Securities
- Manulife Financial Corp. (MFC:CN) (MFC) PT Raised to Cdn$36 at TD Securities
- Frontier Group Holdings Inc (ULCC) PT Lowered to $22 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!