Western Alliance Bancorporation (WAL) PT Lowered to $38.50 at UBS
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
UBS analyst Brock Vandervliet lowered the price target on Western Alliance Bancorporation (NYSE: WAL) to $38.50 (from $66.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Upgrades Bloomin' Brands (BLMN) to Outperform
- DWS Group GmbH & Co KGaA (DWS:GR) PT Raised to EUR46 at UBS
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Green Plains Partners LP (GPP) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!