Wells Fargo Downgrades Square (SQ) to Equal Weight
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
Wells Fargo analyst Timothy Wayne Willi downgraded Square (NYSE: SQ) from Overweight to Equal Weight with a price target of $255.00 (from $200.00).
Shares of Square closed at $246.10 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades Iluka Resources Ltd (ILU:AU) (ILKAF) to Neutral
- B2W Cia Digital (BTOW3:BZ) (BZWHF) PT Lowered to R$72 at Morgan Stanley
- Sumitomo Warehouse Co Ltd (9303:JP) PT Raised to JPY1,800 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Hot Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!