Wells Fargo Downgrades Paramount Group (PGRE) to Underweight
- S&P 500 and Dow slip as upcoming Fed meeting looms
- Oil prices rise to over two-year high as demand improves, supplies tighten
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
Wells Fargo downgraded Paramount Group (NYSE: PGRE) from Overweight to Underweight with a price target of $9.00 (from $12.00).
Shares of Paramount Group closed at $9.38 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Evercore ISI Downgrades Paramount Group (PGRE) to Underperform
- State Bank of India (SBIN:IN) PT Raised to INR520 at Kotak
- UPDATE: Baird Downgrades Physicians Realty Trust (DOC) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Hot Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!