Wells Fargo Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Equal Weight
- Wall Street ends higher, notches weekly gains as Fed meeting looms
- Intel pares losses but sheds $9 billion in value on dire outlook, dividend concerns
- Analysts rush to cut Intel (INTC) price targets following weaker than expected Q1 guidance
- Lucid Group (LCID) doubles on Saudi rumors
Wells Fargo analyst Michael Kaye downgraded OneMain (NYSE: OMF) from Overweight to Equal Weight with a price target of $40.00 (from $65.00).
Shares of OneMain closed at $38.86 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades Flutter Entertainment Plc. (FLTR:LN) (PDYPY) to Neutral
- Dr. Reddy's Laboratories (DRRD:IN) (RDY) PT Raised to INR5,200 at HSBC
- Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB (SEBA:SS) (SKVKY) PT Raised to SEK148 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!