Wells Fargo Downgrades Brady Corp. (BRC) to Equal Weight
- Nasdaq ends down as investors eye Black Friday sales, China infections
- Apple (AAPL) could see a $6B hole in FQ1 iPhone revenue due to Foxconn troubles - analyst
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) slips on report FTC likely to oppose $69B Microsoft (MSFT) deal
- Manchester United (MANU) shares jump again on Saudi interest
- Bitcoin (BTC) price struggles to rebound as Binance launches $1 billion recovery fund
Wells Fargo analyst Michael McGinn downgraded Brady Corp. (NYSE: BRC) from Overweight to Equal Weight with a price target of $52.00 (from $60.00).
Shares of Brady Corp. closed at $48.89 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades MMG Ltd. (1208:HK) to Neutral
- Tianma Microelectronics Co Ltd. (000050:CH) PT Raised to RMB10.40 at Credit Suisse
- GoerTek Inc. (002241:CH) PT Lowered to RMB17.80 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!