Weibo Corp (WB) PT Lowered to $22 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
JPMorgan analyst Binbin Ding lowered the price target on Weibo Corp (NASDAQ: WB) to $22.00 (from $24.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hub24 Ltd. (HUB:AU) PT Lowered to AUD35 at Credit Suisse
- IOOF Holdings Ltd. (IFL:AU) (IOOFF) PT Lowered to AUD4.30 at Credit Suisse
- Michelin (ML:FP) (MGDDY) PT Lowered to EUR38 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!