Webster Financial (WBS) PT Raised to $76 at UBS
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil settles lower in volatile trade on worries about Delta variant
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
UBS analyst Brock Vandervliet raised the price target on Webster Financial (NYSE: WBS) to $76.00 (from $74.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Neurocrine Bio. (NBIX) PT Raised to $138 at Stifel; Nice Ingrezza Beat and Better TRx Commentary
- SJM Holdings Ltd (880:HK) (SJMHF) PT Lowered to HK$11.70 at Goldman Sachs, Following Earnings
- Alibaba (BABA) PT Lowered to $260 at Truist Securities, Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!