Webster Financial (WBS) PT Raised to $53 at UBS
- World shares ride earnings to fresh high, dollar steady
- Oil prices slip as Delta variant spread weighs
- Dollar trades near recent lows; kiwi climbs
- Sony (SONY) Tops Q1 Views on Robust PS5 Demand But Misses on Profit Guidance to Send Shares Lower, Analysts Cautious Over Chip Shortages
- Toyota (TM) Dips Despite a Record Profit As Chip Shortage Weighs on Outlook
UBS analyst Brock Vandervliet raised the price target on Webster Financial (NYSE: WBS) to $53.00 (from $47.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Downgrades Rhythm Pharmaceuticals (RYTM) to Underperform
- ADC Therapeutics (ADCT) PT Raised to $39 at BofA Securities
- RBC Capital Upgrades Neighbourly Pharmacy Inc (NBLY:CN) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!