Webster Financial (WBS) PT Raised to $27 at UBS
- World shares ride earnings to fresh high, dollar steady
- Oil prices edge higher as Delta variant spread caps gains
- Dollar trades near recent lows; kiwi climbs
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/03: (CERS) (NVTA) (ATVI) Higher; (ZY) (LPSN) (OSUR) Lower (more...)
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
UBS analyst Brock Vandervliet raised the price target on Webster Financial (NYSE: WBS) to $27.00 (from $23.50) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Upgrades BJ's Restaurants (BJRI) to Buy
- Zebra Technologies (ZBRA) PT Raised to $600 at Needham & Company
- NXP Semiconductors NV (NXPI) PT Raised to $235 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!