Webjet Limited (WEB:AU) (WEBJF) PT Raised to AUD2.75 at CLSA
- Wall Street opens lower as growth fears mount
- A Recession Could Push S&P 500 to 3360 - Goldman Sachs
- 'Epic Disaster': Tech Bull Daniel Ives Cuts Tesla (TSLA) Stock Price Target by $400 on 'Hard to Ignore' China Lockdowns
- Cisco (CSCO) Stock Down 11% on Revenue Miss and Light Forecast, Citi Says Results Justified Their Street-unique Sell Rating
- 'Nowhere to Find', 'Bloodbath': BTIG's Krinsky Now More Convinced S&P 500 Will First Go to 3400-3500 Than 4200
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
CLSA analyst Mark Wade raised the price target on Webjet Limited (WEB:AU) (OTC: WEBJF) to AUD2.75 (from AUD2.00) while maintaining a Sell (5) rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nordea Bank Abp (NDA:SS) (NRDBY) PT Raised to EUR110 at JPMorgan
- Lloyds Banking Group Plc. (LLOY:LN) (LYG) PT Raised to GBP0.61 at JPMorgan
- Intesa-Sanpaolo SpA (ISP:IM) (ISNPY) PT Raised to EUR2.80 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!