Watts Waters (WTS) PT Raised to $107 at Goldman Sachs, Following Earnings
- Wall Street ends sharply lower in broad sell-off
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Has Strong Start with Positive Mix Skew - JP Morgan
- Lennar (LEN) Falls as Reported Q3 Revenue Beats, EPS Slightly Missed Estimates
- Royal Dutch Shell to Sell its Permian Business to ConocoPhillips (COP) for $9.5 Billion Cash
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs analyst Brian Lee raised the price target on Watts Waters (NYSE: WTS) to $107.00 (from $97.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- D.R. Horton (DHI) PT Lowered to $109 at Goldman Sachs, Following Guidance Update
- ConocoPhillips (COP) Acquires Permian interest From Shell For $9.5B
- Berenberg Downgrades BHP (BHP:LN) (BBL) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!