Washington Federal (WAFD) PT Lowered to $25 at Piper Sandler, Following Earnings
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil settles lower in volatile trade on worries about Delta variant
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Sandler analyst Matthew Clark lowered the price target on Washington Federal (NASDAQ: WAFD) to $25.00 (from $26.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sandvik AB (SAND:SS) (SDVKY) PT Raised to SEK205 at Goldman Sachs, Following Earnings
- Deliveroo Holdings PLC (ROO:LN) (DROOF) PT Raised to GBP p 440 at Goldman Sachs
- Koninklijke DSM N.V. (DSMN:AS) (KDSKF) PT Raised to EUR185 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!