Walker & Dunlop (WD) PT Lowered to $183 at Wolfe Research
- Second half starts with a fresh drubbing for stocks
- Kohl's (KSS) Plunges 15% After Reportedly Terminating Sale Talks with Franchise Group
- Micron (MU) Shares Drop 4% on Significant Q4 Guidance Miss
- JPMorgan 'Not as Worried as the Street' on Apple (AAPL) Heading into Earnings
- Oil prices up 2% on supply outages
Wolfe Research analyst Andrew Rosivach lowered the price target on Walker & Dunlop (NYSE: WD) to $183.00 (from $191.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Downgrades Micron Technology (MU) to Neutral
- Julius Baer Group Ltd. (BAER:SW) (JBAXY) PT Lowered to CHF62 at Credit Suisse
- SKF AB (SKFB:SS) (SKFRY) PT Lowered to SEK130 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!