WW Grainger (GWW) PT Raised to $433 at Morgan Stanley
- Futures firm after tax hike proposal, business activity data eyed
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Euro regains poise as data points to stronger recovery
Morgan Stanley analyst Joshua Pokrzywinski raised the price target on WW Grainger (NYSE: GWW) to $433.00 (from $405.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Freeport-McMoRan (FCX) PT Lowered to $39 at RBC Capital
- Mullen Group (MTL:CN) (MLLGF) PT Raised to Cdn$15 at RBC Capital
- Carnival Corporation (CCL) PT Raised to $18 at Morgan Stanley, Remains Cautious
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!