WH Group Ltd (288:HK) (WHGRF) PT Lowered to HK$9.50 at JPMorgan
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JPMorgan analyst Kevin Yin lowered the price target on WH Group Ltd (288:HK) (OTC: WHGRF) to HK$9.50 (from HK$10.60) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Spirit Airlines (SAVE) to Overweight
- Whitehaven Coal Ltd. (WHC:AU) (WHITF) PT Raised to AUD2.20 at Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Southwest (LUV) to Neutral