Vulcan Materials Company (VMC) PT Raised to $203 at Morgan Stanley
- S&P, Nasdaq subdued on caution ahead of inflation data, Fed meeting
- Cigna rallies 12% after ending Humana deal talks, approving new $10B buyback
- Macy's (M) stock surges 20% on $5.8 billion buyout offer
- Citi goes against consensus ahead of 'pivotal' Fed meeting
- Wall Street subdued, gold slides ahead of CPI, Fed
Morgan Stanley analyst Dillon Cumming raised the price target on Vulcan Materials Company (NYSE: VMC) to $203.00 (from $181.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citi Upgrades iRhythm Technologies (IRTC) to Buy, 'there are several steps which could provide upside'
- Integra LifeSciences (IART) PT Raised to $38 at Citi
- Snap (SNAP) shares climb as Wells Fargo raises rating
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!